Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tights & Shorts

I wish I had gotten more pics of this outfit. I really liked it. It was already dark outside though and the pics just weren't turning out. I went to Olive Garden wearing this. You should of seen the crazy looks I got! You would of thought I had a pineapple on my head or something! They're tights people, Geez! What is so crazy about that? I don't get it.

Top Shop sweater via Poshmark//shorts- Target// Tights- Preston & York (Dillard's)// Shoes- Target// Purse- Coach// Purse scarf- Coach via Poshmark// Necklace- Francesca's

2 comments:

  1. I guess they were looking at you because you look good. Because, it does look great! I live in a small town also and the sweatshirt seem to be the rage around here! which is fine , but not for every occasion:)lol

    ReplyDelete