Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rarrrrrrrr




I don't really think either of this weekends outfits were very blog worthy, but it's what I wore so it's going to have to do for now. It was butt numbing cold and snowing today. I can not wait for summer! I always feel self conscious the first few weeks of summer though. Bearing my pasty white chubby arms to the world is hard at first. Everyday after I adjust to bearing my white arms to the public the skimpier my tops get and by mid July I'm even sporting some strapless shirts/dresses. Anybody else like that? Ahhhh summer how I love you. Anywho. As my style evolves I hope to take big risks. I've seen some brave fashion bloggers wear things like cardigans backwards. And they look so cute! In my small town I get the stink eye wearing even the most basic of pieces. I don't care anymore. I'm just going to assume that the dirtier the looks I get that my outfit is that much more awesome. So, you girls at Applebees (or the other 7 places to go in this one horse town) that love to whisper to your boyfriends about how ridiculous I look because I'm wearing heels (OMG right?!) and /or a dress (Who does she think she is?!) watch out because I'm going to blow your mind! Well, maybe not blow your mind, but I know you will talk trash and I'm looking forward to it! Yeah.

Sweater- Forever 21// Shoes- Michael Kors//Jeans- Target// Necklace- Francesca's & Forever 21// Bracelets-Poshmark//Watch-Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment